Both, my boys were off Thursday and Friday this week for conferences. Both day we were able to get out in Nature and look for prompts. It was so fun to hear them brain store for ideas on what I should take photos for the prompts.
1. Crossed: Two trees that crossed in growing
2. A Glimpse: Here is a glimpse of what a 9 year old boy can do with a camera. He was so happy, I let him take shots with my “big canon”! I think he did a great job!
3. Handwritten: Here is that same sweet 9 year old boy reading a letter his Grama sent him. She wrote him to tell him, how proud she was of him for do jump roping for the American Heart Society!
4. Bliss: Being out in Nature is alway peer bliss. Another thing that would be Bliss for me would be to owe one of these bad boys (maybe not this one it needs to much work, LOL) and pack up my family and head out on an adventure! Someday!!!!!
5. Gray: Pretty little squirrel
Thanks so much for taking time to check in! I feel so much bliss from your comments!