Here are my items for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Seems, I am running a little behind this week.
1. Water- the water as it came down my windshield at the car wash
2. Light- the first camp fire of the season at the family farm
3. Chocolate- My husband and I, celebrated 13 years of marriage this week. This was our, cheesecake made by PhatPenguins Cheesecakes! So yummy!
4. Animal- This is my dog Vinnie, running though the fields at the family farm.
5. Crowded- The family all crowded on the 4 wheeler and wagon after cutting wood for the fire!
Thanks for checking out my photos! Have a wonderful week!
7 thoughts on “Scavenger Hunt Sunday”
Water looks so smooth – love that.
Each and every one of your shots is incredible! I love the water shot, very creative! Who thinks to take a shot at the carwash? You do! I wish I could smell the fire, it looks so beautiful I can almost hear the snaps and pops! That cheesecake looks to die for, so yummy. I need to order one soon. Vinnie looks like he is having a blast and you all look so happy on the wagon! You are creating such wonderful memories for your kids!
Your Water shot is incredible! I love it! Great capture!
awesome shots!!! Crowded is my favorite!!! =)
Oh my goodness! That chocolate shot’s got me drooling all over my computer!
Happy anniversary to you both!
lovely set of photos! Congratulations on 13 years of marriage! wishing you many more wonderful years!