Here it is Sunday all ready, which means it’s time for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Tracey and I, went out a couple times this week to get shots for the prompts. We thought they were fun ones this week! SMILE
1. Vintage: Sign at the log cabin
2. Word or Quote- this is a sign we see often when out walking in nature.
3. Nature own- a sweet little chipmunk out in the woods
4. People- Friday was my 40th Birthday, my friend Jeni and I went to a concert. People in line for a beverage and people in their seats before the concerts! FUN TIME!
5. Photographers Choice- my first blue bird
Thanks for stopping in to check out my photos! Have a great week!
9 thoughts on “Scavenger Hunt Sunday”
Clever you! Who would have thought to just use the word VINTAGE for that prompt?? You would! Love the private property sign. I have a picture identical to that one of the same chipmunk 🙂 Your bluebird is so beautiful with his shock of color against a basically gray backdrop. You really nailed the prompts again this week!
What a lovely set. I think the Keep Out sign is my favorite!
These are all gorgeous! There is something really cool about the private sign and the little chipmunk is great!
I love those signs pictures 🙂 Have a wonderful day 🙂
Love your nature shots! And Happy 40th!!!!!
Absolutely an awesome job on the Blue Bird! It made my jaw drop! WOW! Mine wasn’t that clear, I’m still working on capturing him again.
What a beautiful shade of blue in that bird…lovely.
Love the processing on your private property shot.
I love the sign shots!